- Emergency child care: 116 families served
- Respite child care: 892 families served
Supplemental child care: 183 families served
- Sub for Santa: 1,580 families served
- Parent education: 105 families served
- Therapy programs: 92 families served
- Free tax preparation: 1,280 families served
- Transitional housing: 90 families served
- Homeless prevention: 245 families served
Food & Clothing Needs
- Food bank meals: 6,273 people served
- Holiday food boxes: 3,840 people served
- Deseret Industry's vouchers:
$10,000 in vouchers given
The work of the Family Connection Center is not to supplant individual responsibility, but to provide supportive programs designed to strengthen families and promote self-sufficiency among the most vulnerable families in our community.
In short, our goal is to help families eradicate abuse and poverty from their own lives and replace them with strong relationships and self-reliance.
Whatever success our clients have is not our own. It is theirs. And it is yours. Our results are in large part due to your support, for which we are very grateful.